Bellevue, Washington

I am trying to warn people about the magicvine.com.Their website is very convincing and appears to be very real.

There is no disclaimer "results may vary" nothing like that. They claim to have a 98% success rate. I tried about 6 of their rituals and followed the instructions on every single one....And nothing happened. I actually practice my own stuff but then I came across this site and thought I would check it out which was a mistake!

Then I tried to contact them about 5 times asking them about their rituals and complaining. So of course they never responded to me!

Please don't waste your money on this site.I have found other complaints about this website on the internet as well.

Had an Experience with Themagicvine?

Comments

BUYER

IT IS ORGINAL BELIEVE IT

Pumpkin pie

I agree they do rip you off!

cat friendly

they do rip people off . happen to me . stay as far away from the magic vine as possiable.!!

Adam Brabender

The FBI is going to arrest these people and other fake websites.These are the biggest scam artists around along with the other magic websites.

This is part of the New World Order plot to get your money.

Give to Christian organizations.I just recently gave 1 million dollars to Daystar because they said the lord was coming soon

#431943

contact me at 2172941622 tell me about magicvine.com

#431937

i want to buy somthing from the site is it really fake contact me on facebook at andersonz17@yahoo.com i dont take kindly to fake magic!

#431936